Lawyers 4 Truth will use the donations to help us fund the following:
- Engaging Lawyers to assist individuals in respect to various legal issues.
- Advertising and Marketing, including but not limited to, billboards, print ads etc..
- Administration costs, such as website development/maintenance and staff.
Our Latest Initiative:
2341474 Alberta Ltd., o/a Lawyers 4 Truth, is a group of volunteer lawyers and other professionals, formed in December 2020 who are concerned with the rapid deterioration of our civil liberties by the imposition of unjustified and unscientific emergency measures under the guise of the 'covid pandemic'.
As we all navigate through the confusion and hysteria during these unprecedented times, our mission is to protect our rights guaranteed by the Canadian Charter of Rights and Freedoms and live in a free and democratic society. There is no justification for these ongoing violations of our inalienable human rights that are enshrined in the Charter.
It is apparent to us that many individuals are suffering the effects of harassment and discrimination as a result of the government-implemented 'covid' measures, as well as employees being fired for exercising their inalienable Charter rights.
It is now the responsibility of each man and woman to be courageous and do what they can to challenge our governments as their orders are neither just nor lawful and have long-lasting consequences. We must defend our rights.
To date, we have (and/or continue to):
- consult with, provided legal advice and issued personalized mask exemption letters/cards and exemption letters to schools and employers, for hundreds of individuals
- prepared a 'Respect' poster for businesses and encouraged business owners to display it at their entryway to create a respectful environment
- held zoom information sessions and in-person to various groups
- offered support to those experiencing human rights violations in relation to masking and rapid testing
- responded to a letter from UFCW Local 401 that was sent to numerous major retailers containing misrepresentations on the issue of 'mandatory' masking and issuing a press release
- liaise with lawyers in each Province
- created a form of Notice of Liability that parents can complete for their children and deliver to the Superintendent of School Boards to ensure they are aware of the liability they face should they interfere with the child's bodily autonomy
- created a form of Notice that employees can complete and deliver to their employer to ensure they are aware of the liability they face should they coerce or force masking, testing or vaccination
- prepared a letter to businesses which set out why mandatory masking policies are discriminatory
- speaking at numerous rallies and provide media interviews across Canada
Most of our work to date has been provided on a volunteer basis by the members of Lawyers 4 Truth, who have committed many hours and personal funds to this date. We have also relied upon the assistance of other volunteer organizations to help us spread our message. However, as our movement grows and as the demand for action increases, we require funding from donors, such as yourself, to help us fight back against the tyranny of which we’ve been subjected.
Many people have asked how they can volunteer or help us. By providing your donation to Lawyers 4 Truth, you will assist us achieve the following immediate goals:
- We are filing an application at the Alberta Court of Queen's Bench that will seek from the Court an order striking down the mandatory masking provisions contained in the CMOH Orders (the technical name for Alberta's public health orders). CMOH Order 22-2021 will be challenged, along with other CMOH Orders that mandate masking. Unlike a typical court action started by way of Statement of Claim, this will be started by way of an Originating Application, which is a faster way to have court proceedings heard. The Charter will be relied upon, specifically freedom of religion and conscience (section 2(a)), freedom of expression (section 2(b)), liberty and security of the person (section 7), and equality (section 15). The remedy to strike the CMOH Orders will be sought under section 52(1) of the Constitution.
We anticipate that we will file by end of June, 2021. This application and injunction will require hiring legal counsel, funding disbursements and obtaining expert evidence. Our costs are estimated at $30,000 -$40,000 for the Court of Queen’s Bench Action.
- to select and subsidize certain actions by employees against their employers for reasons that violate public policy (Charter rights).
- to select and subsidize certain actions by individuals against businesses with discrimination and/or harassment claims (relating to masking)
- place billboards, signage, and other advertising opportunities as they arise
- to prepare for anticipated 'mandatory' vaccination issues/mandates
- assist with our administrative costs, such as website development/maintenance, postage and supplies
Donations may be made online or by:
- e-transfer to firstname.lastname@example.org
- cheque payable to "2341474 Alberta Ltd." sent to its registered office at:
Suite 300, 605 – 11th Avenue SW, Calgary, Alberta, T2R 0E1
Note: tax receipts for donations will not be provided